Sunday, November 12, 2006

Lessons learned

At last, there is some progress. Bailey has gotten better at not biting at people. I guess the flicking the nose thing does work. I kinda feel bad to hit that cute nose of his though. Bailey also learned how to sit. It doesn't work always but we are very excited when it does. Now, if only I can get him to go into his crate without any fuss. He's so smart that he leaves a leg or two out so I can't shut the door on him.

Bailey is not the only one learning. I am learning that being a pooper scooper is not all that bad. Maybe I am just a softy for the little rascal. Either way, I am happier with him around dispite all the work required. Maybe it is part of giving and recieving. We now get up early every morning and have breakfast togther. That rarely happened before Bailey. I am thankful for that. It is kinda nice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

damn. Everyone's naming their blogs after their "children". What's up with that? Do I have to start a blog named after my bikes? :P